Sunday, May 22, 2011

No Mess Painting with Crayola

While my daughter loves painting but its really no wonder that till now, I dreaded painting time.  Every time she wanted to paint either I tried to avoid it by distracting her with something less messy or had to cover up everything possible with newspaper. 


Then, one fine day I hit a jackpot!!! 


While browsing through books at Crosswords - something really interesting caught my eye - Crayola Mess - Free Color Wonder Paints and Paper


These amazing paints are truly magical and god sent (even though they are man made of course) for parents like me. Crayola Wonder Paints work only on special paper sheets - so there are no messy hands to wash up or cleaning up required.  Can you imagine ? Finally, parents can enjoy the joys of painting without any worries. 


Costing in the range of Rs. 500 - Rs. 700 these wonderful mess free wonder paints and the special sheets which go along with them is truly worth the peace of mind which it gives to any parent while enjoying their child creating his / her own special masterpiece.   


I would give this product a 10/ 10. Full marks for helping me enjoy the Little Picasso my daughter is growing into. 


Crayola Wonder Paints and Sheets are available at most stationary shops but in case you don't find it - try at Crosswords (I bought mine from there).



HAPPY PAINTING !!! :)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...