Friday, May 20, 2011

Review - Pizza Hut as a Birthday Party Venue



Pizza Hut - This seems like a favourite of parents in Powai as most birthday parties are held here. 
Not really surprising, as this venue is really a no fuss no mess arrangement. 

The staff at Pizza Hut arrange everything from the party theme (Ben 10 for boys and Power Puff Girls for girls), decor, food - Pizza / Pasta, tattoo artist, mascot (though I did not really like the mickey mouse mascot as it looked more like a scrawny rat - but that's my personal opinion). The best part is that they also arrange 2 - 3 games. The host is a warm and friendly girl who manages the kids pretty well especially during the games and the general commotion. 

Charges:  
The minimum number of kids invited needs to be 15 - as they have a minimum requirement. The charges are approx. 100 - 120 per child - inclusive of food and the game prizes.
The cake is excluded and is to be arranged by you.
They also arrange a number of other entertaining activities like the tattoo artist, mascot, juggler or any other act at an additional charge.

Rating: I would rate this place 7/10. One point less for the mascot - I think they can get a better costume and a healthier 'Mickey Mouse'. The other point less for the clause of minimum 15 children - younger children might not have 15 friends. The third point less is for space - I found their party area a bit small but hey !!! We are in Mumbai after all. So, guess I should expect and accept it. 

Overall - a great place to have a kids party without any after effects of cleaning up.


Contact No. - 022 - 39883988
Website - http://www.pizzahut.co.in/dinein/Parties.php

3 comments:

Charenn29 said...

thanks for the info.

catering in philippines said...

I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have saved this webpage and I truly intend on visiting the site in the upcoming days. Keep up the excellent work.

zonia

Nidhi said...

Thank You Zonia for such encouraging words. You just made my day. :) Will definitely update my blog more regularly so you can find better stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...