Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monkeying around with the Tumbling Monkeys Game

I have not written for quite a while...and one of the main reasons is this new game which my daughter is in love with. She can't get enough of this game. So, I have to join in (not that I am complaining). In fact, here are the reasons why both of us just love this game:



My daughter helps me set it up,
  1. Encourages colour recognition of the different coloured sticks
  2. Enhances fine motor skills and co ordination
  3. Once the monkeys are in - Its really funny to watch them come tumbling down.
  4. This game also teaches and reinforces turn taking and counting (30 sticks - 10 of each colour and 30 monkeys)
  5. The aim of the game is to tumble minimum monkeys when each player pulls out a stick of a specific colour though my daughter prefers changing it to who can tumble and collect most monkeys,  This works for me too as she loves counting who's got the maximum number and Won. 
  6. All in all this is a FUN game for all ages and can guarantees loads of laughter
For a price of INR 599/- this is one of the best ways to spend rainy days at home. Surely, a great way to make the most of your time together by simply Monkeying Around. :)

I would rate this game a 10 /10. Also, makes a great birthday present. :)


2 comments:

My Web World said...

Thanks so much for this review. I first gifted it to my niece and now to all the kids in the groups(most of them turning 5, the age recommendation on the product). Played it with my niece and family and its just awesome. Loved it. Would really to hear from you product reviews for differnt ages my baby girl is turning 2 soon.

Nidhi said...

Am so glad to hear that the game became such a hit with the kids. Thank you for your feedback. Will sure write about a few more products for 2 year olds too. Also, if you have any toy recommendations, please do share with us. Cheers..Nidhi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...