Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beauty Services @ Home : Belita

Further to my previous post on beauty services @ home, here is another option which is worth a try. 


Name - Belita 


Review


> Punctuality : I have tried Belita twice and (despite the fact that I am a stickler for time) both times the ladies showed up on time. 


> Services Offered: The services offered range from the regular waxing, threading, facial, bleach, manicure / pedicure to special ones like mehendi, hair straightening and acupressure massage. The best part is that I like the variety of facials they give as well as the fact that they come with all the stuff required. All one needs to keep ready is 2 hand towels and some ice. I found their service hygienic and neat. 


You can select individual services or a package. I personally prefer the package or the combo offers.


> Overall - I would give Belita a 8/10. 2 points as I feel certain services are best at the spa / parlour only due to the ambience that they provide. Though, if you are stuck at home and need something Belita is worth a shot. 









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a very bad experience recently. First when i tried calling for appointment. It went to messaging centre wer i had to hold the lines for few mins n then it gt auto disconect. I kept trying couple of times and the same issue. Then 1 day on the way home i booked the appointment. They cld not give me that same day as no one was available so took appointment for the next day for 5.30 pm. I cancelled some meetings and reached home by 5. At 5.35 i got a call that they cnt make it for the appointment till 7.30 pm. Super disappointed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...