Monday, June 6, 2011

Haircut for Kids - Head to Toe - Review

Further to my previous post Haircut for Kids @ Powai, here is a quick review of another place that I tried - 


Head to Toe -  
Address: Galleria ,Central Avenue, Hiranandani Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400072, Contact No.: 022 - 40597557


This place came highly recommended by a friend of mine and it sure did live up to my expectations. The salon is clean, well staffed and despite being a walk-in, there was hardly any waiting time. The guy knew how to handle a 4 year old kid he was patient, was actually careful when spraying water and most of all followed  the guidelines given (which was not to give a helmet cut / katori cut). By the end of it my daughter got a nice short Bob cut. 


At the cost of Rs. 150 they did a great job and  I would definitely be returning for my child's next haircut. I would gladly recommend Head to Toe to other parents in Powai who are looking for a child friendly place to go to for their kid's haircut. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nidhi, Thank you so much for your blog. It helps new parents so much.
Today I went to head and toe for hair cut of my 22 month old baby. The guy named Prakash did excellent job. Before my daughter loose patience, he was done. And they charged me only 100/-.
Never heard of such a nice job at good price. Will go back to head and toe again for next hair cut of my baby.
Thanks again Nidhi for sharing your review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...