Monday, November 28, 2011

Music CD - 50 Greatest Children Songs - Review




Since my daughter was born, like most children she loved music. So, my search began for a music CD which  I wouldn't mind playing in the background all day long. I tried and tested a number of CDs but invariably I ended up with nursery rhymes sung in silly accented shrill, baby voices which was pretty irritating for me as well as my daughter.

Then one day I picked up a CD named 50 Greatest Children Songs, with a great song compilation sung in lovely soothing voices. Its been 4 years and my daughter still enjoys listening to this Music CD and thankfully I am still not tired of hearing it too.

I would rate this music CD a 10/10 - as its a soothing one to play in the background while enjoying Mommyhood.

Happy Listening :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...