Friday, April 29, 2011

Vivid - Vivadha - Unique Stuff for Kids

Here I was, looking for a place to pick up a unique present for my best friend's kids. Tired of all the typical shops selling typical clothes and toys I decided to drive around and happened to stumble upon a cute little shop called Vividha.


Vividha sells lots of lovely stuff like 'Book on a bed' as well as other personalised gifts at a reasonable price. While their products are also available at various malls and mega stores like Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop and @Home, but as a customer the sheer variety of brands at these shops is so overwhelming that one misses out on some good and unique products.


The store manager at Vividha was really helpful as I searched for the perfect present and eventually, I fell in love with their stuff. Needless to say I will be heading there whenever I am looking out for something different.


If like me you are looking for something unique- try Vividha. It just might surprise you.


Check out their collection at http://vividha.in/index.php and you can also shop online. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...